AUDI A1 8X FACELIFT BI-XENON HEADLIGHTS WITH LEDS (2011>)
We are pleased to offer the Genuine Audi facelift Bi-Xenon headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights for your A1 8X 2011>.
All pats are genuine Audi and come with a 2 year warranty.
Installation time will vary depending on upgrades selected. (3-4 hours for headlight fitment,
3-4 hours for headlight washer jets, 4-5 hours for auto-levelling.
Once installed the headlights will operate as per factory fit with no bulb warning lights one the dash.
Please note: This upgrade is only suitable for models with rear LED lights,
if your vehicle is not fitted with this option please select below for a special price.
These lights are only suitable for the later facelift Audi A1
This upgrade includes the following
– Professional Installation with 2 year warranty.
– New headlight switch with DRL position.
– Wiring loom required.
– Brand New Bi-Xenon headlights with LED DRL complete from Audi UK with 2 year warranty.
Recommended optional extras
– Auto-levelling – (AFS not available on this model).
– Headlight washer jets (may require new bumper).
– The LED DRL will dim when the lights are on (operate as side lights) and on the same side when indicating.
– Auto-levelling will enable the headlights to automatically level when loading the boot or going up or down hill.
– Headlight washer jets will ensure the headlamp lens is relatively free from dirt.
The headlight washer jets will activate the first time you use the washers with the lights and
then roughly every 3-5 times when you use the windscreen washer jets
(only when the headlights are turned on).
Note: All vehicles with air suspension or magnetic ride already have auto-levelling suspension,
this will reduce the cost of the headlight auto-levelling.
The current VOSA MOT guide(01/01/12 onwards) states this “Vehicles equipped with High Intensity Discharge(HID)
or LED dipped beam headlamps may be fitted with headlamp washers and a suspension
or headlamp self levelling system. Where such systems are fitted, they must work; however,
it is accepted that it may not be possible to readily determine the functioning of self levelling systems.
In such cases, the benefit of the doubt must be given. Headlamp washers may work in conjunction
with the windscreen washers (when the dipped beam headlamps are switched on) or by a separate switch.”
The full section of the guide concerning headlamps can be found here.